- need design help,
- need process assistance, or
- need an image or graphic,
- then use this email address:
Thinking about improvement?
Simplify everything you can.
- Consider removing steps entirely.
- Ask why must this step be included?
- Could I accomplish the same result with a less complicated process?
- Stakeholders include process Users and process Customers. Consider both.
Remember one design professor’s advice, “once you think a design has been simplified and your work is complete, roll it down a hill and see what falls off. Then you will see how simple it should have been.”
If you want to know, ask users and customers.